Collaborate efficiently with value chain partners to shorten the time to market and reduce risk and cost during product development cycles. Drive after-market services and whole of life revenue and expand into new markets. Gain real time visibility across the extended manufacturing value chain to drive operational efficiencies and identify opportunities for growth.
Reduce Costs, Increase Revenue Streams
Automotive, Industrial & Aerospace companies operate in highly regulated environments. Products are often complex with long and costly development cycles, often requiring support over many years. The supply chains operated are some of the most advanced in manufacturing. There is often fierce competition and overcapacity and the industry has become more globalized and consolidated. Product development costs and risks are significant so the focus is on building supplier partnerships that reduce risk and continually take cost out of the supply chain. The focus on highly strategic and profitable maintenance, repair & overhaul continues.
Using the QlikView Business Discovery platform, Automotive, Industrial and Aerospace companies can:
- Drive sourcing and procurement efficiencies
- Support demand pull methodologies to reduce Waste and drive Quality
- Synchronize operational processes using real-time production insights
- Lock in future revenue streams by bundling value-added services with products, typically at the time of initial sales
- Improve enterprise governance of risk, safety and regulatory compliance
- Improve collaboration with partners and suppliers by providing visibility and data insights across the entire value chain
- Manage product life cycles and innovation processes for optimal ROI
- Ease administrative and IT burdens associated with data analysis and reporting across business functions
The QlikView Customer Experience
Discover why Automotive, Industrial and Aerospace companies are using QlikView to overcome their Business Intelligence (BI) challenges and improve their performance.