On-Demand Webinar: Key Foods Discovers a New Way of Thinking About Business Intelligence
Case Study: Key Foods Discovers a New Way of Thinking About Business Intelligence
Key Foods, a leading New York metropolitan area grocer with 116 stores, recognized the competitive advantage of having easily accessible, actionable information in the hands of company decision-makers. But, traditional business intelligence tools were not meeting their needs. Complex and cumbersome to develop, use and maintain, they all too often limited use to a select few power analysts and didn’t support changing requirements without extensive, costly IT involvement. Key Foods began their journey to seek a new approach to Business Discovery.
Learn about Key Foods’ successful decision process to assess and adopt the next generation of business intelligence software. Leveraging a solution that offered in-memory associative technology, they began connecting data from multiple sources in a few clicks. They were in production within weeks. And the resulting faster insight to information impacted better decision-making across a wide range of end users, from executives and controllers, to category managers, buyers and store managers.
Attendees to this session will better understand how to create business value thru new approaches to Business Intelligence.
Highlights of the webinar will include:
- Learnings on how Business Discovery solutions achieve faster, more tangible business value than traditional BI tools
- Understanding of Key Foods' process to assess and select a new generation BI solution and partner
- Key Foods' sharing of the business and technology ROI achieved through Qlikview
- A demonstration of Qlikview BI software in action for the grocer/food business
- Key Food’s CFO called QlikView the best IT investment that they ever made. Join the webinar and learn how you too can take your company on its journey to Business Discovery.
Our Panelists Include:
Steve Pfirrman– Director of IT, Key Foods Store Cooperative
Ron Anderson– President, Allegro Business Intelligence
Rebecca Braverman– Director of Global Market Development-CP, Retail & Distribution, QlikTech
Our moderator for this event:
Michael Garry, Technology Editor, Supermarket News
To register for this on-demand webinar, fill out the form below...
All fields required.